Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you run a-dex or n-dex while on test?

sundevil04

Im planing my first cycle for sometime this year but want to make sure that I have everything completely in line before I do so. My cycle will be 250mg sus every 4 days (translates to 438 mg/wk) I'll do pct with clomid and nolvadex as well as possibly hcg (maybe some hcg in cycle too) but I am trying to decide if it would be worth while to run arimidex while on cycle, I'd rather run a-dex than n-dex due to the decrease in igf caused by n-dex and the inclrease by a-dex. My reason for wanting to run it is mainly to avoid water bloat but also to staive off any possible gyno as well, would the a-dex make a significant difference in bloat while on cycle to justify it's use?

sundevil04 said:
Im planing my first cycle for sometime this year but want to make sure that I have everything completely in line before I do so. My cycle will be 250mg sus every 4 days (translates to 438 mg/wk) I'll do pct with clomid and nolvadex as well as possibly hcg (maybe some hcg in cycle too) but I am trying to decide if it would be worth while to run arimidex while on cycle, I'd rather run a-dex than n-dex due to the decrease in igf caused by n-dex and the inclrease by a-dex. My reason for wanting to run it is mainly to avoid water bloat but also to staive off any possible gyno as well, would the a-dex make a significant difference in bloat while on cycle to justify it's use?

a-dex for a sust cycle will be fine bro.

Top Bottom