Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you rate sten

stegs28

i am starting using sten does anyone know the life and half life and olso is it a quality product or didnt you find it effective

:p :p :p :p :p

Sten pretty simple, stuff is great. It works for me and my buddies within 4 -5 days max. I always notice great size gains. If you like water STEN is really good. Those I know who dont like it, have never used it. They just read board that say sten is a waste if you can get sus. I know one thing if I had a choice from a redi ject of sustaon or a box of sten (2 amps per box) I would take STEN all day long. It really works very well with t200 or some cyp.

Hope this helps

RoNiN said:

Doesn't sten include prop and cyp , why would you add more cyp to it?

Because the dose of cyp is very low in the sten. If you wanted the average 400 to 600 mgs of cyp a week then you would be injecting sten all day,

Sten is 75mg Cyp and 25mg Prop per 2ml. That equates to 50mg per ml...That sucks. You would have to inject 10ml to get 500mg.

AraTest is a better comparison than Sustanon.

Average blackmarket price of an amp of Sten in around $7.. even at that price it still sucks.. And I've taken it along with several other friends of mine and get little results of it.. To many shots have to be taken with it anyways.. If you want a test mix you might try aratest.. Just some thoughts...

How can you say comparing Sustanon to Ara is a better example,ara is ethenate where stens contain 25mgs. prop. and 100mgs. cypinate? not to flame but sten contains no ethenate, they are cheap and a very thin oil so it absorbs fast so you need to do 3 or 4 amps a week but for $8. for 2 amps is not a bad choice for me and cypinate and propenate are my two favorite tests...i like it as long as you get it for under 6.00 bucks an amp..its a nice cheap cycle if you can get say some ara to stack with it.

Does anyone think it would be good for site injections in the bi's? Perhaps mixed with about 1/4cc of Synthol?

I never thought id have a use for the 12 amps of sten i got for free, till my friend did a deca only cycle and couldnt get his dick up! 1 amp eod and two weeks later he said he never felt better. It prolly isnt a good bulking drug, but i think its great for hormone replacement! Btw, it does suck, but the day will come that nothing else is avail and youll pay $50 an amp to have the shit-id keep it till i need it!

Top Bottom