Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you prefer short ester cycles or long ester cycles?

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Explain your answer pls.

I prefer long ester combined with an oral simply for the fact I'm a needlephobe. I don't like sticking more than every 4-5 days. Doesn't hurt, but it just bothers me.

If i for some reason found it necessary for my own goals to pin EOD/ED, I would do it. As I am, there's no need yet.

I like the short esters. I like ed or eod injects. I love how fast they kick in. I like that they are cheaper, I like everything about them.

im finishing my first cycle 12 weeks test cyp. i wished i went with prop cuz i didnt anticipate the situation im in. now i gotta wait 8 weeks before i can do what i need to do. if i did prop, my cycle woulda been over, or i could have quit early and jumped on pct quicker

im finishing my first cycle 12 weeks test cyp. i wished i went with prop cuz i didnt anticipate the situation im in. now i gotta wait 8 weeks before i can do what i need to do. if i did prop, my cycle woulda been over, or i could have quit early and jumped on pct quicker

What happen?

For long term cycles I like Enth or Cyp. because what ever I'm running with it will be for 12-14 weeks. Deca, Dbol, Primo.

For Tren I like Ace better then Enth., because Tren can give me the Ebee Jeebies, so if I have to bail, it's out of my system in a few days. I also like Test Prop with Tren and Masteron because you shooting ED or EOD anyway. I can only handle Tren for 4-6 weeks.

One exception is Deca dura vs NPP. I like Dura better. Seems to give me better long term and long lasting gains. NPP is good shit tho.

I personally don't see the appeal of an ester that doesn't last long. For a kickstart, you can use an oral for a week or so, after that, levels are stable and there's no advantage to short esters -- unless you just love taking shots. (Needto you sick bastard:D)

I personally don't see the appeal of an ester that doesn't last long. For a kickstart, you can use an oral for a week or so, after that, levels are stable and there's no advantage to short esters -- unless you just love taking shots. (Needto you sick bastard:D)

As you are a advocate for short cycles I was sure you would like short esters. Ya I am kind of sick :p

Top Bottom