Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you pct after Cruz on test?

Speralta1981

I'm crusing on test e for about 12weeks at 200mg ..... my question is do I need to do a pct after? Also I didn't take any hcg during my cycle I actually bought but a was advised against it...so now I was told n2 generate is better than hcg...but do I use it now or after? And is is there anything else I should take I was told sense it was a low dose didn't really need anything during my cruz.... but second opinions would be great ty.....

Wait a minute - are you cruising, or you just did a cycle? These are two completely different things - you need to specify that. If you are cruising, that means that you will just keep taking the gear indefinitely, and in such case the PCT is not used....

I am confused as well.

When you are on testosterone replacement therapy, you alternate between blasting and cruising. Since you never actually come off, no PCT is required.

If by 'cruise' you just mean that you ran a very mild steroid - then yes you still need to run a full and proper PCT as steroids at any dosage will suppress your natural testosterone production. I recommend the perfect PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Top Bottom