Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you lose any gear when you bleed you a stuck pig after a shot?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
First time that's ever happened and I've been doing it for years. I had 3 cottonballs soaked with blood. Does the gear also come out of the wound?

biteme said:
First time that's ever happened and I've been doing it for years. I had 3 cottonballs soaked with blood. Does the gear also come out of the wound?

What happened? Did you aspirate? I would guess that if that much blood came out of the wound, at least some gear did too.

Anthony Starks said:
What happened? Did you aspirate? I would guess that if that much blood came out of the wound, at least some gear did too.

Always hit the upper, outer quadrant and rarely draw blood anymore. Fuck, I probably did lose gear with that much blood coming out.

Maybe not. The needle is 11/2 inches deep. The blood might have come from much closer to the surface.

biteme said:
Maybe not. The needle is 11/2 inches deep. The blood might have come from much closer to the surface.

It is very probable that some gear came out. I would advise that you use a Z-track method when injecting.
1. Pull the skin and the muscle taut
2. Inject
3. Release.

By injecting the muscle in a manner that is contary to its normal orientation you can create a more tortuous path that will help prevent any leakage of gear. ALso, by having the skin pulled in a manner so that, when released, the point of injection is no longer over the point of entrance into the muscle you can help prevent outward bleeding from deeper sources.

Hope this helps.

biteme said:

Create a seal. Pull your skin over with one hand and inject with the other hand. It's unlikely you will lose much gear anyhow, but with what I told you you won't have 2 worry.

You've been doing this for years and this was your first blood bath.....great job! Don't think you need to change the injection method you'e using....hell....it's been working that long. With an 1.5" pin most of the gear ended up in the muscle. Doubt any more than 20% (max) bled out.

Some gear does leak out, it just happens bro. Try next time to pull the needle out slow instead of fast. This will prevent any juice from leaking out the muscle.

I don't think you lost as much gear as you fear you might have.

You probably went through a vein on the way in, and by the time you injected yourself you where way past it.

I do this occasionally and when you aspirate no blood shows up because you are way past the vein. It isn't until you pull out that the blood comes to the surface.

Top Bottom