Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you guys use glucosimine and msm?

Yes they REALY DO WORK......i personally took the recomended dose x3 as it is safe to do so...just spread the doses out...i had a realy bad shoulder....Zygo the Zygot recomended i take..MSm, Glucosamine, and DSM....i was completely sur ei would need surgery....i gave it 3 months with light rehab and i was back up and lifting. Give it time!

ya they really do work x2 is ok x3 is better
i had a surgery back in 2003 on my knee for some torn cart. and a torn acl doctors went in a took all the f'd up stuff out and i was walking around with no acl and no cart. for a year then in jan of 2004 i got a donor for the cartilidge transplant i needed and an acl reconstruction doctor said i healed faster than anyone hes ever seen now he recomends the stuff to everyone but remember your only going to see a difference after consistant use

I've taken glucosamine/chondroitin for a few years. Like most vitamins and supplements, I double the recommended dosage.

They work great for sure, it just usually takes a few weeks to a month before you notice much from it. I had a real bad elbow and took it light for awhile and iced it at night and added the vitamins. I was back in no time lifting heavy and trying to hurt it again.

Top Bottom