Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys cum faster when on AS??

Do you guys cum faster when on a cycle?

• Sure am... poke and burn!!

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Hell no... i'm a stacked beast!!

Votes: 35 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drumnbass1

Hey, whats up guys! Long time!

Out of curiousity, do you guys find you can't last as long during sex when on a cycle?

Probly just me.......but it sounds gay that so many people want to know how often we get hard on's.....or how long it lasts......now how fast do we cum..........next will be:

*How big is it?
*Do you touch it?
*Do you do it in a mirror?
*Do you have thoughts of gay sex ever?
*What's your phone number?
*Can we meet?
*Oh......you are married?
*So what?
*Think she'd mind?
*Do you have other friends?
*Do you know where that rest stop on Route 66 is....just before you turn left at Albaquerque?
*What kind of toys do you own?
*What's the youngest boy you've thought of doing?
*Can you dress like a 12 year old?
*Is that a problem?
*What's this? You'd rather do Wonder Woman?
*Well fuck you then.......you Hetero Hoe.:finger:

STORM SHADOW said:
Probly just me.......but it sounds gay that so many people want to know how often we get hard on's.....or how long it lasts......now how fast do we cum..........next will be:

*How big is it?
*Do you touch it?
*Can we meet?
*So what?
*Think she'd mind?
*Do you know where that rest stop on Route 66 is....just before you turn left at Albaquerque?
*Is that a problem?

Spoken from Experience Huh????

STORM SHADOW said:

*How big is it?
*Do you touch it?
*Can we meet?
*So what?
*Think she'd mind?
*Is that a problem?

lmao

Hey, Stormy, would you like to go camping with me...alone in the woods... :)

STORM SHADOW said:

Hey I know the one you're talking about, seriously. I stopped at it on my way to college, and on the way back 10 days later. it really sucks driving 3000 miles in 10 days.

Immature fucks!! If you can't last no longer than 2 mins in bed and can't satisfy your girl, then just say so... i think you are just pissed off cuz your women or ex is riding another guys dick! Take it easy bro, you always have PALMela and HANDgela!! And easy on the halo there you cock smoker!

drumnbass1 said:
Immature fucks!! If you can't last no longer than 2 mins in bed and can't satisfy your girl, then just say so... i think you are just pissed off cuz your women or ex is riding another guys dick! Take it easy bro, you always have PALMela and HANDgela!! And easy on the halo there you cock smoker!

Listen NOVICE BOY, if you don't wanna get flamed don't be posting shit like this, or maybe word it different. Who the fuck said that we couldn't last?......it's drumnbass1, putting words in our mouth...funny guy

Okay sorry there bud! LOL.. get off your high horse buddy... so what you have more posts than me, big deal. That just tells me that i actually have a life. This board is nothing like anabolex.. this board is fuct, can't even have a discussion about a simple topic without flaming. Anabolex is much more open and friendly meanwhile we have stuck up asses that think they are better than some of us becuz they have more posts and only want all these complicated in depth, scientifical questions about AS, well sorry if i didn't meet the posting criteria... i'll be on my way... i'd rather not sit here and argue over a computer, this is rubbish!

Oh and let me emphasize why i asked this question. The reason why i asked it was because since test levels are raised you get more horny and i was just wondering if some guys are effected by this during sex. Its a simple question. Some guys aren't, some guys are, i'm not and my bud at the gym is effected by it, he told me since he started his cycle, he can't last longer than 5 mins with his girl and i didn't believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom