Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys cum faster when on AS??

Do you guys cum faster when on a cycle?

• Sure am... poke and burn!!

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Hell no... i'm a stacked beast!!

Votes: 35 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Citruscide said:
My "recovery" time is much faster, a gentle breeze will get me up and I usually get a cramp somewhere before I'll cum... Anyone ever get that hip cramp when you are on top?

C:horny:

Hell yeah and that shit hurts like a motherfucker. You want to like play it off, but you can't. So you end up with like a HOLD UP!!, ok lets finish....haha..i hate that shit.

M56M

drumnbass1 said:
Okay sorry there bud! LOL.. get off your high horse buddy... so what you have more posts than me, big deal. That just tells me that i actually have a life. This board is nothing like anabolex.. this board is fuct, can't even have a discussion about a simple topic without flaming. Anabolex is much more open and friendly meanwhile we have stuck up asses that think they are better than some of us becuz they have more posts and only want all these complicated in depth, scientifical questions about AS, well sorry if i didn't meet the posting criteria... i'll be on my way... i'd rather not sit here and argue over a computer, this is rubbish!

HAHAHAHA!!! He used the word "Rubbish"...

Would you like some tea and krimpets with that rubbish, govnah?

TxLonghorn said:

lmao

Hey, Stormy, would you like to go camping with me...alone in the woods... :)

With your screen name how can he refuse!!!:p

BigRugbyMan said:
I think its a legitimate question. I find that i actually last alot longer when on AS

me too. my gf hates it. she gets so sore that she almost has to quit before im done.

LMAO..

STORM SHADOW said:
Probly just me.......but it sounds gay that so many people want to know how often we get hard on's.....or how long it lasts......now how fast do we cum..........next will be:

*How big is it?
*Do you touch it?
*Do you do it in a mirror?
*Do you have thoughts of gay sex ever?
*What's your phone number?
*Can we meet?
*Oh......you are married?
*So what?
*Think she'd mind?
*Do you have other friends?
*Do you know where that rest stop on Route 66 is....just before you turn left at Albaquerque?
*What kind of toys do you own?
*What's the youngest boy you've thought of doing?
*Can you dress like a 12 year old?
*Is that a problem?
*What's this? You'd rather do Wonder Woman?
*Well fuck you then.......you Hetero Hoe.:finger:

I take an eternity to cum when i'm on the sauce but, when i'm off I am done within 10mins. It usually happens after my clomid treatment and it takes me a good two/three months to get my stamina and endurance back.

actually its the opposite.

But steroids affect me different when it comes to sex. Most people it would make horny as hell and I could see where they might pop a little soon. I would rather be that way then limp when I'm on a cycle.

Fuck I wish I could cum fast. I have to fuck for an hour or so until my girl's pussy starts hurting. Then she sucks me until her mouth starts hurting. Then she jerks me off until her arms start hurting. Finally, I have to jerk off. and if I am lucky, I don't run out of lube before I finish. This is not an exaggeration either. Especially, if I am on anadrol.

Dbol did the same thing to me. I took 5000 HCG, and I became mutli orgasmic. I shot so much cum up m girl's snatch, it came out her mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom