Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you get sick when flipping from nat to AAS

KillzwithPillz

I know im going to get shit nasty sick in a few weeks, as my body goes from natural to AAS , is there anything to do to reduce this?

Im very carefull when going to gym try and not rub eyes ect , wash hand before leaving ,eat clean ,and take multi vita anything else,,

Take 1000mg of vitamin c everyday and also Echinacia with GOLDENSEAL use as described in the back of the label but take it everyday.. This will boost your immune system... Trust me it works miracles! Hope i could be of help!
'Flex'

Last edited:
Do you mean serum sickness (test flu) or do you mean real flu or cold? I have to taper up my test dosage or I will be sick as hell. If I jump strait to a gram I will be all sorts of fucked up. I start at 500mg's the first week, second week 750mg's, third week g-note.

Killz, watch your workout frequency....not too much volume/quanity....quality and rest is the name of the game...just because your "ON" doesnt mean 2-3 hour traing days every day, ya know?...hydrate...your body will act like a sponge in the begining-easy to dehydrate, thus= getting sick or colds...

krishna....very common to get sick @ start of cycle for some people- even vets.

Ok I'm blocking out all you guys who say you get sick. I don't want to hear it, or the worry might creep into my brain and make me sick everytime I use.

only got sick from dirty loeffler sust, please bros never ever use that brand, it will make u sicker than the dog on the bottle label. deca doesn't make me sick nor does winny

Top Bottom