Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you feel you've sacrificed TOO much to Bodybuilding?

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
Do you sometimes feel that you've given too much time to bodybuilding? When do you guys draw the line, it seems like their is no limit except when it is life-threatening.

My girlfriend says I spend too much time and effort on BB but not enough on her. My training is so intense that I end up sleeping at 10-11pm. She gives me shit because of what I eat and the fact that I spend time on steroid websites like this one. I am not on gear, but she thinks that the adipo pills I take are steroids. No matter what I say, she won't beleive me.

Now she wants me to choose between her and BB. The sad part is that I think I'm gonna pick BB.

I have absolutely no support, I've lost my family, some of my friends because of bodybuilding, and I don't think I will ever stop.

Any comments?

If BB is what you like to do, and she can not deal with it then....Hmmmm... thats a hard decision...

Hope it works out......

Bros before ho's? That's a tough position you're in man. But seriously if bb is a part of you then she isn't excepting you. Why do you have to sacrifice something you love? I think you should beat her up.:)

BRO KEEP WORKING OUT IF YOU GIVE AN INCH SHE'LL TAKE A MILE...:D AND THEN IT WILL BE SOMETHING ELSE SHE'LL WANT YOU TO GIVE UP TRUST ME BRO.. I NO:cool: :cool:

Bro, keep working out and telling her that you are working out not only for yourself but also for her. We all know women dig nice physiques.
But better yet, get her involved and then the two of you can spend quality time together lifting and pumping, the best of both worlds!

MaGilicuti said:
if bb is a part of you then she isn't excepting you.

Sad but true bro, gotta find one that understands or one who can accept the lifestyle.

This is why I have no friends or a GF :bawling: LOL

But shouldn't we be more understanding of non-BBers? I mean it's got to be weird for some ppl to understand why I eat 7 times a day, and why I eat a dozen egg whites for dinner with no salt. When do you draw the line and say that this person doesn't understand and this person doesn't want to understand?

How do you guys put up with it, it seems like everything in my life would have me failing BB, but I keep doing it no matter what it costs me. My GF got me thinking that maybe I'm giving up too much, but I don't don't think I can stop.

My girlfriend of 7 years asked me to chose between her and steroids.

I chose steroids telling her if she loved me she would let me make my own decisions.

Then she left me...

3 months later she came back to me and now she accepts steroids. I can't do a shot while she is home but atleast she knows and approves of my use.

I have made an aggreement to stop using them in 2-3 years. Damn that's gonna suck :(

I don't think anybody can actually "understand" it unless they are into it. They may understand the reasons/mechanics of the whole thing but will never be able to grasp the WHY so I guess it is all about acceptance.

Top Bottom