Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you ever feel tired?

Last Mr Bigg

I was just wondering if anybody on here ever has trouble getting motivated to hit the weights? Sometimes I just can't get going but I still go through it trying to pump myself up. I have been working out hard for about three years close to four. I take time off to rest my body. I was just wondering if anybody else has this problem and what you do to get it going . Thanks

While on or off a cycle? I have this happen when I come off sometimes. IT really sucks, but you just have to push your self .

I get days like that.
I just grab a drink at the gym that has alot of ephedra and caffeine and attack the weights like an animal.:D

Yes. Sometimes I just don`t want to go to the gym, and will start thinking of all these good reasons why I shouldn`t go today. When that happens, I get changed(telling myself if I don`t fel like it in a few minutes, I`ll skip today), then I`ll sit in a chair for 5-10 minutes just trying to motivate myself to get to the gym. Or I turn on some good music :)

Once I actually get there though. I love lifting.

I occasionally get days where I wonder why I lift at all...and feel like I should pursue other activities. I have a really hard time getting back into it if I get sick (usaully 2x a year during the season changes).

I almost always forget about it thought when I'm in lifting though...I just feel good about myself and wonder how I could have ever thought I would stop.

tired alot, but never want to miss a workout. there's day's where I think shit...today's workout is going to suck cause I'm energyless but I just say I'll do the best I can and hit it...and once I start training I get energized, and always have a better workout than expected.

Ya I get days like that alot,But I still go to the gym and workout to the best of my ability.Even if it's not the best workout I ever had I just find it important to get to the gym so I don't start getting lazy.That goes for on and off cycle.For me personaly,off cycle I usually get more motavated because I want to see how big I can get Natrually before my next cycle.It's a kind of motavation for my ass...

between cycles im never motivated to lift, in fact i hate lifting naturally, sessions are extremely quick, its all maintenance while training natural,

Top Bottom