Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you dose sarms based on body weight?

paliano

I was having this debate with a buddy of mine who I ran into at the gym. We started talking about sarms out of nowhere and he tells me the key to running is to run them based on your body weight.
he said that 150 lb male should run it at a different amount than say someone who is 250 lb
is this logic true and if so do I just calculate it based on the average dosage recommendations? I’m 175 pounds so maybe i should cut the dose down by 25%?

I was having this debate with a buddy of mine who I ran into at the gym. We started talking about sarms out of nowhere and he tells me the key to running is to run them based on your body weight.
he said that 150 lb male should run it at a different amount than say someone who is 250 lb
is this logic true and if so do I just calculate it based on the average dosage recommendations? I’m 175 pounds so maybe i should cut the dose down by 25%?

i dont suggest you use bodyweight to dose sarms
they seem to work the same at most bodyweight

so dont worry about your weight use standard doses

like GW 20mgs mk2866 50mgs lgd 10mgs etc

No. I used GW as an example. 20mg works for everyone

Top Bottom