Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you change anything (diet. workout) while on aas?

yunusmile

Banned
appearently we need more calories so must eat more . what else do we need to change? more protein? maybe more intensity ?

It depends on the goals one wishes to achieve, Training routines should be switched every few months to throw the body off and keep the muscles guessing.I have a brutal training program i go by most of the time, then i'll add som HIT, 5X5 or supersets incorporated into it just to switch things up. Doesn't matter whether i'm on or off cycle.

I'm in love with the GVT (german volume training) while on cycle, only do one week of that every 9th week to switch it up, the pump is just freakin' awesome. 10x10 is hard !!

When I'm on cycle my daily average protein will go from 190g to 250-400g, the rest of my diet will run according to my goals.... training wise I just try to take advantage of whatever increase in energy or aggression I feel, I don't train any more frequently when I'm on cycle because TBH I don't really feel like I recover significantly quicker while on....

Top Bottom