Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you burn more calories when ON cylce that your natural caloric expenditure?

Body temperature is usually a sure way...

Body temperature is usually a sure way...

i dont buy that. your body temp does not change when on cycle.

steroids can help you change your physique, but they are not the miracle drugs some guys make them out to be. they will not cause your body to burn more calories, increase your penis size, make you a better lover, or make you a happier person.

they are only an extra boost to hard work, good diet, and good genetics.

Keeping your metabolism high irrespective of whether you are ON or not will determine the amount of calories you eventually will burn. A diet high in protein will help too.

steroids can help you change your physique, but they are not the miracle drugs some guys make them out to be. they will not cause your body to burn more calories, increase your penis size, make you a better lover, or make you a happier person.

Testosterone was the standard of care for men with depression before all those oral antidepressants were available. So it definitely helps with the happier person part.

If I had to guess, testosterone also cranks-up your metabolism via increased activity of your anabolic pathways. Testosterone is mother nature's signal that conditions (food availability, sleep conditions, environmental stress, etc. etc.) are good and we should take on muscle, hence we'd naturally be less efficient with food. Costisol is mother nature's signal that conditions are tough and we should lose muscle mass and store fat thus becoming more efficient with food.

So I'd speculate that testosterone doesn't necessarily make you warmer -- but it does crank-up your metabolism because your body doesn't see the need to burn food at its highest efficiency.

Yes they are a extra boost to hard work, good diet, and good genetics
but also I believe will help you burn more calories, make you a happier person and have better sex.... But ya penis stays the same

Testosterone was the standard of care for men with depression before all those oral antidepressants were available. So it definitely helps with the happier person part.

If I had to guess, testosterone also cranks-up your metabolism via increased activity of your anabolic pathways. Testosterone is mother nature's signal that conditions (food availability, sleep conditions, environmental stress, etc. etc.) are good and we should take on muscle, hence we'd naturally be less efficient with food. Costisol is mother nature's signal that conditions are tough and we should lose muscle mass and store fat thus becoming more efficient with food.

So I'd speculate that testosterone doesn't necessarily make you warmer -- but it does crank-up your metabolism because your body doesn't see the need to burn food at its highest efficiency.

so true and scientific , no need for more answers for this thread , well done bro.

i have used tren. the night sweats were terriblem and this was february. it was four years ago, so i stand corrected.

i am getting off topic here but this is one of the several reasons i wont do tren again. what i need to wake up in the middle of the night with my sheets soaking wet? it did a number on my liver enzymes and cholesterol levels too.

Top Bottom