Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you Blast and Cruise?

• Yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
I've always been a big advocate of running a standard steroid cycle, then doing a proper PCT afterward to bring your hormone levels back to normal - especially if you want to have kids.

But I was just wondering how many of you have blasted, then cruised with lower test doses to stay on gear long term?

I just came off after 1yr..
30 days into pct now..

Seems like I'm retaining gains just as I would after a 4-5 month cycle..
No HCG used, just high doses Clomid alone now..

Feeling Good still.. I'll run all my cycle for about a year most likely now..
I'm sure TRT will happen at some point..

I've never given in to the temptation of cruising all year, but I've run some very, very long cycles. When I'm over 12 weeks I always run a low dose HCG right through the cycle to keep things filled out right. I find it makes the PCT a little less tough.

I have noticed though that your gains start diminishing after a while... past week 20, no matter what you're doing you sort of saturate the receptors... Perhaps I need to seek out something to realign sensitivity past that point.

Cruising all year is always a major temptation... but I also know myself well enough to know I'll start "cruising" and be into a new cycle within 6 weeks.

You've just gotta know your weaknesses and work within them. I just ain't got the discipline.

My test levels never came up to where I wanted them to be after a couple years of trying pct multiple times I was only getting to the 500's

So I decided t cruise on 50 mg eod of test p

I have a legal script through dr and am prescribed more than 175 a week

But at 175 my t levels stay around 900 ish so I can use extra test over the months to blast or just buy more

I will always keep myself in optimal range as far as kids I have been on gear and cruising for over 4 yrs and my wife is preg as we speak ! She actually got preg after I had come off a tren cycle so as far as the kids issue no worries there

I tend to take 3-4 weeks off of all my stuff to let my body kinda reboot and run hcg prior to coming off and then again when I'm off for the 4 weeks

When u cruise u will keep most all of ur gains post cycle if u train smart and eat well minus the water drop when running certain compounds

I blast and cruise at 250mg/week to keep my levels around 2000ng/dl, which is still double.

I also have no problem having kids, it doesn't effect everyone the same, and steroids are not an effective contraceptive method either, I remember reading a study stating that the only steroid that was remotely close to being considered as a contraceptive was deca and for some reason it was only effective in asian men.

mostly cruise but on a eq blast right now. at 600 mg per week but going to cut it back a little... really tight which I guess isn't a bad thing but I think I can still gain on less...

mostly cruise but on a eq blast right now. at 600 mg per week but going to cut it back a little... really tight which I guess isn't a bad thing but I think I can still gain on less...

I love this kinda thinking !!! New guys wanna throw tons of gear in at the start !! Key is to use the lowest dose u can with great gains ! Save the higher doses when u need them cuz that time will come

I like to take time off between cycles, but I'll admit the urge to stay on all year is always there. I'm trying to avoid trt for now

It seems a lot more people these days are more into a blast and cruise type regimen. A lot more are on TRT though, too.

Top Bottom