Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you Blast and Cruise?

• Yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
36 yo , 220lbs , 400mg tren , super test 500mg per week 10 wk cycle currently, third cycle with tren and no sides to speak of, blast and cruise for sure

What's the likely hood of recovering close to 100% if you were to blast and cruise for say 6 months? Just curious.

Depending on your previous cycle history and pct success you will have a good idea how your body adapts to coming off. But if you follow dr scallys power pct you should be in a good position to recover fully. Have you been using hcg throughout? 26 week isn't massively long. Guys have reportedly recovered after 3+ years of heavy aas use. Though ive never seen bloods to support this.. Taper your dose, implement hcg to kickstart the "boys" and get stuck into an aggressive pct. Best of luck mate

I won't post a cycle....
I'll get flamed... But my 1250mg test 600 eq cruise is based off what my goals are.... I'm not trying to compete against guys at 175 lbs.... I'll say I cruise at 8ius of serostim/saizen, peptides n cycle slin.... Being a bodybuilder is my job.... I have sponsors that help me, a food contract, and dont pay for my most of my supplementation... I am trying to compete in 212 showdown in the next couple years...

I have been training hard for 14 years with one 8 month break in that time.... My macro intake is around 4500 a day when cutting and is all Organic and Natural food, nothing processed or any protein shakes... 6-7 whole meals a day... High carb Med protein low fat... I stay lean year round even when bulking...

Last stats
5"7 223 at 10.5% 28 years old
3 months ago

Would upload pics in gallery but can't figure out how... Old pics on there from 4-5 years ago.... But I'm much wider, thicker and heavier now...

I won't post a cycle....
I'll get flamed... But my 1250mg test 600 eq cruise is based off what my goals are.... I'm not trying to compete against guys at 175 lbs.... I'll say I cruise at 8ius of serostim/saizen, peptides n cycle slin.... Being a bodybuilder is my job.... I have sponsors that help me, a food contract, and dont pay for my most of my supplementation... I am trying to compete in 212 showdown in the next couple years...

I have been training hard for 14 years with one 8 month break in that time.... My macro intake is around 4500 a day when cutting and is all Organic and Natural food, nothing processed or any protein shakes... 6-7 whole meals a day... High carb Med protein low fat... I stay lean year round even when bulking...

Last stats
3 months ago

Would upload pics in gallery but can't figure out how... Old pics on there from 4-5 years ago.... But I'm much wider, thicker and heavier now...

i think many people would be interested to see a cycle from a bodybuilder of your caliber and im sure people will understand the difference between you and recreational gym rat. if you are open to sharing id love a PM im curious to see a cycle and ask a few questions.

I won't post a cycle....

Last stats
3 months ago

I wanna see pics to back these stats lol

I support blasting and cruising, and putting in an honest effort to see how little you can actually get by on. I guarantee for most it's much less than they think. (Not for these kids that get on here and have 50 5mg dbols and want to run a cycle, but for guys who are convinced that anything under 1g/wk is a joke and most folks need to use 2g+/wk).

I went several months awhile back simply alternating between a shot of deca and a shot of sust and stretching out the length between shots as much as I could bear.

Top Bottom