Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you Blast and Cruise?

• Yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
I have 3 kids yes...but i did not say they live under the same roof. The post ask " do u blast and cruise".... i did not know this was a post to get flamed by young boys who arent at peak man hood yet. Besides... Every single person who negatively replied about tren has no integraty at all. Because if u had used tren before...then you wouldd have nothing bad to say about it. It does what its supost to do, nothing more nothing less. People need to stop repeating this "BRO" science crap about tren. Despit all the bs rumors out there, you shouldent be afraid of tren.

Yeahh I thought that once you have brain set up right/fully matured ... Then any steroid won't change you into a kid beating piece of sh!t? As in .., the thought would of been there all along, tren would just give you the courage to do it ?

I have 3 kids yes...but i did not say they live under the same roof. The post ask " do u blast and cruise".... i did not know this was a post to get flamed by young boys who arent at peak man hood yet. Besides... Every single person who negatively replied about tren has no integraty at all. Because if u had used tren before...then you wouldd have nothing bad to say about it. It does what its supost to do, nothing more nothing less. People need to stop repeating this "BRO" science crap about tren. Despit all the bs rumors out there, you shouldent be afraid of tren.

"Flamed by young boys" righto buddy

Can somebody tell me the go with tren ? Does it turn anyone into a psychopath ? I've never tried it , but if it turns you into a dog then i have no idea why anyone praises it ?? Is it really that bad or you's being melodramatic ?

Probably get shot down in flames for saying this, every one reacts differently, research it fully, if your of a fiery temperament don't take it. If you do decide after researching take tren a, if it doesn't suit you its out your body in a few days, whereas the longer esters take weeks......

Not every one suffers after tren. I can stop could turkey and after about 4 weeks my balls come back down and i kinda loosr that granite look but my test levels have always come right back. Everyones diffrent.

I have 3 kids living under the same roof and a wife. I am finishing a sust, tren, and var cycle. Zero phycological sides. I am 35 have never even spanked my kids or got physical with my wife. They are all doing phenominal. I love my family. Why would i treat them in any other way. On the topic though I am considering the cruise method as I am a little older and have always cycled. Get bloods reg and always come back. Thinking maybe it would be easier on the body.

I have had anger issues my whole life , I have done 2 cycles with tren @ 400 mg a week / 10 week cycles and have had no problems at all. Few sides like sweating / brief flu symptoms, but no anger issues what so ever .

I've been cruising at 2gm.+ of a mix of Test E and ST450.
A few orals and prohormones at times for a period of 9 1/2 years non-stop so far. One injection every 1st of the month.

Top Bottom