Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you Blast and Cruise?

• Yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
I think the reason you see more trt now is because it is modern medicine.. Eventually most males will be given the option to stabilize hormones as they age to their optimum levels, because we have learned that in order to maintain healthy function and live a long life, u must keep the hormones in the body at optimum levels in which for most, means taking in an external source....

You guys talk about cruising at 250 mg ....Yikes, my cruise is
Test e/ sust- 1250mg a week
Eq- 600 a week

Expensive cruise.

Im 34 with three healthy children and have been cruise n blast for atleast 5 years. Typically i try and keep test in my system as a solid base. 1ml/200mg of cyp evry 8-10 days year round. I also keep arimidex and use as needed but at such low test dose dont really need much. Once a year before summer i will switch to test phenylpropionate 3x week and tren ace 2x a week. For about 12 weeks or so. Always keeping my test lower then tren. During this phase i add some letro for dry lean cuts for summer. Never had progestin issues at all.Then i come off right back to my base phase. I get blood work done bi annually and stay healthy and in shape year round.

Im 34 with three healthy children and have been cruise n blast for atleast 5 years. Typically i try and keep test in my system as a solid base. 1ml/200mg of cyp evry 8-10 days year round. I also keep arimidex and use as needed but at such low test dose dont really need much. Once a year before summer i will switch to test phenylpropionate 3x week and tren ace 2x a week. For about 12 weeks or so. Always keeping my test lower then tren. During this phase i add some letro for dry lean cuts for summer. Never had progestin issues at all.Then i come off right back to my base phase. I get blood work done bi annually and stay healthy and in shape year round.

And you do this under the same roof your raise your three children in? You use tren even tho you have a family and kids? Doesn't sound right at all imo.

Why do parents drink alcohol and talk shit around kids ?? Chicken and the egg mate hahaha, but nah I'm curious why taking tren and having kids is a bad idea ? Does tren make you want to hit kids or something ?? Srs I have no idea I've never had it ?

Why do parents drink alcohol and talk shit around kids ?? Chicken and the egg mate hahaha, but nah I'm curious why taking tren and having kids is a bad idea ? Does tren make you want to hit kids or something ?? Srs I have no idea I've never had it ?

Tren side effects usually get on people's bad side. I just don't think it's right to raise kids in that environment unless it's doctors prescription. Even if they have no idea you're doing it,

Top Bottom