Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you Blast and Cruise?

• Yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
It seems a lot more people these days are more into a blast and cruise type regimen. A lot more are on TRT though, too.

I figured I was kind of old school in this regard...or just plain old lol. Interesting to see that some of you guys are making a lot of gains with blast/cruise, and still keeping your sex drive going good too.

Blasting and Cruising is indeed healthier and safer for your body then cycling. When you come off gear and go into pct, your body is shocked with various drugs (Hcg, clomid etc.) to restart its natural hormonal process, this is hell on your body as it doesn't want to change, it wants to stay the same. Your body is working its arse off to try get your hormones at a stable level which could take awhile, and your hormones will most likely never be optimally good again unless you do something like one or two moderate cycles and leave it at that for the rest of your life, but it would take a few years. An example of this is chestbrah, Aziz's, also known as "zyzz" brother use to use steroids. After being caught fined and discontinued his use he got very small. But if you take a look at him now, he's shredded and has gained..so he has recovered over a number of years. Wether he still uses is unknown, but seeing as he competed in a few drug tested fitness model comps I pretty sure he is.

Blasting and Cruising has more pros then cons if you do it RIGHT. A cruise is not a stack of compounds together ran at mild dosages..its a time were you give your body synthetic testosterone at a dosage let's say 100-200 mg a week, what it produce naturally. Now after blasting, this does allow the body to have a break and recover..and your body will not have to deal with the stress of trying to stabilise its natural production. You will retain most, if not all your gains from your blast as long as you continue to have a good diet and training program obviously. The cons are somewhat to think about though: Increased chance of heart attack or stroke, increased cholesterol & blood pressure, more side effects depending on the person. And the chance of your natural hormones ever coming back gets slimmer and slimmer.

My opinion is, if you know you're going to be using anabolic steroids for awhile, it might be worth your wild blasting and cruising. You will also not have to play catch up every time you hop back on, as we all know most of your gains will disappear post cycle. I believe with a good diet, a trusted doctor who you can see on a monthly basis to get your bloods done, and reasonable dosages in both the blast and cruise that it is a much better option to go rather than cycling. Saying that, if you have a family, or plan on having one, it might not be a good idea. Also, if you're not financially stable enough to fund for your goods then you'll just lead yourself into a whole of no money. Sit down and make an informed decision and ask if you're ready to make this commitment and next step in you're life. Not someone else's, YOUR decision. And if you have a wife or loved one you live with, don't try hide it from them.

It's a life decision that will either make you or break you. If anyone's thinking about doing it I hope this might've helped.

I've thought about it but I only do 1 cycle per year. It hasn't been hard for me to hold onto gains after a cycle. Just takes a proper pct and the same drive in the gym. I'd much rather come off than have to plan my life around weekly injections. Maybe when I'm a little older (I'm 34 now) it will be something I do but not yet.

Historically it hasn't taken long for my body to recover, bloods after my cycle last year came back normal 8 weeks after pct ended. They may have come back in a normal range sooner but I didn't get a test until then.

Keep in mind once you reach a certain size, natural levels of test will not hold onto your mass.

Why do you think pros cruise at 1-3 grams of test a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blasting and Cruising is indeed healthier and safer for your body then cycling. When you come off gear and go into pct, your body is shocked with various drugs (Hcg, clomid etc.) to restart its natural hormonal process, this is hell on your body as it doesn't want to change, it wants to stay the same. Your body is working its arse off to try get your hormones at a stable level which could take awhile, and your hormones will most likely never be optimally good again unless you do something like one or two moderate cycles and leave it at that for the rest of your life, but it would take a few years. An example of this is chestbrah, Aziz's, also known as "zyzz" brother use to use steroids. After being caught fined and discontinued his use he got very small. But if you take a look at him now, he's shredded and has gained..so he has recovered over a number of years. Wether he still uses is unknown, but seeing as he competed in a few drug tested fitness model comps I pretty sure he is.

Blasting and Cruising has more pros then cons if you do it RIGHT. A cruise is not a stack of compounds together ran at mild dosages..its a time were you give your body synthetic testosterone at a dosage let's say 100-200 mg a week, what it produce naturally. Now after blasting, this does allow the body to have a break and recover..and your body will not have to deal with the stress of trying to stabilise its natural production. You will retain most, if not all your gains from your blast as long as you continue to have a good diet and training program obviously. The cons are somewhat to think about though: Increased chance of heart attack or stroke, increased cholesterol & blood pressure, more side effects depending on the person. And the chance of your natural hormones ever coming back gets slimmer and slimmer.

My opinion is, if you know you're going to be using anabolic steroids for awhile, it might be worth your wild blasting and cruising. You will also not have to play catch up every time you hop back on, as we all know most of your gains will disappear post cycle. I believe with a good diet, a trusted doctor who you can see on a monthly basis to get your bloods done, and reasonable dosages in both the blast and cruise that it is a much better option to go rather than cycling. Saying that, if you have a family, or plan on having one, it might not be a good idea. Also, if you're not financially stable enough to fund for your goods then you'll just lead yourself into a whole of no money. Sit down and make an informed decision and ask if you're ready to make this commitment and next step in you're life. Not someone else's, YOUR decision. And if you have a wife or loved one you live with, don't try hide it from them.

It's a life decision that will either make you or break you. If anyone's thinking about doing it I hope this might've helped.

Nicely done...[emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I blast & cruise. Family history of test issues. My dad & uncle are on TRT. In some ways I kinda expect to have to go on TRT. I had low test before I started juicing so...

I am 40 and have 2 great kids. No plans to have more. No sexual dysfunction sides. Bloods all good.

As long as I manage my bloods, lipid profile in particular, I can't see a major issue.

Hey synthezeus!
I tried sending ya a pvt msg but your box was full, so msg wouldn't go through. Thanks for all the info, i will surely put it to good use when the time is right. To answer your questions - i live in Asheville, NC, and i workout at the Golds Gym on Patton ave. Are ya close by? If so, swing on by after 7am and say hello! I'm also on test cyp 250/every other week. Its been about a year since i started. Doc refuses to up dose, even though my body's screaming for more after a week. Oh well, time to find another source i guess, lol. I like the idea of blasting and cruising too. I may as well since im on trt anyway. So my vote would be a YES,in case anyone is keeping score. I'm anxious to run my first cycle here in the next few weeks. Im just waiting for my winstral to arrive. Ill keep ya posted on how thar works for me. I here its hell on the body (joints) though. No pain, no gain? Lol.
Talk to ya soon my friend!

I think the reason you see more trt now is because it is modern medicine.. Eventually most males will be given the option to stabilize hormones as they age to their optimum levels, because we have learned that in order to maintain healthy function and live a long life, u must keep the hormones in the body at optimum levels in which for most, means taking in an external source....

You guys talk about cruising at 250 mg ....Yikes, my cruise is
Test e/ sust- 1250mg a week
Eq- 600 a week

I think the reason you see more trt now is because it is modern medicine.. Eventually most males will be given the option to stabilize hormones as they age to their optimum levels, because we have learned that in order to maintain healthy function and live a long life, u must keep the hormones in the body at optimum levels in which for most, means taking in an external source....

You guys talk about cruising at 250 mg ....Yikes, my cruise is
Test e/ sust- 1250mg a week
Eq- 600 a week

I hope that's a joke, because that's not a cruise at all. That's just a change in cycle. And very unhealthy for your body if you consider those doses a "break"

Top Bottom