Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you always lose gains?

hamper19

whats up guys,
I know you can lose a lot of what you gained within few weeks of a cycle, but does that always happen. I am about to do my 2nd cycle...which is going to be

25 mg/ed winny 1-5 50mg/ed 6-10
80mg/fina ed for 5-10 (transdermal) shhhhhh no comments..lol

my first cycle was a yr ago......right now im 5'6 maybe 5'7
170 @ 8-10% bf

How much could i expect to keep from this......i will be using clomid after as well.......thanks bros...any input would be cool

hamper

i want my fucking die face...where are they

Surpression of the HPTA = Lost gains

The trick here is to keep the above action to a minimal. I prefer taking clomid throughout a cycle (50mg ED) and have found it to be most helpful in this regard. But I am rich and can afford such a daily dosing. Usually doing can take 50mgs-100mgs ED for three weeks at the end of your cycle is sufficient. Shooting H.C.G. at the end of your cycle is another option. At least 5000 i.u. once every five days at the end of your cycle. BTW HCG, used for an extended time period raises estrogen levels and we know what wonders that works for the defined chest.Keep your caloric intake up and utilize heavy weight,low rep,low set type program to help keep strength. I'm no fortuneteller. Gains rely on your bodies reaction to the type of gear you take,genetics,diet,rest,training,blah,blah......
Ballpark figure...maybe 8-10 lean lbs.Could be more or less.That's up to you.Good luck bro!

Top Bottom