Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you always get a seizure letter if your package was seized by customs.

No, you will not always get a seizure letter. Hell i've seen people get them a year later, i've seen some get them within a month and some never get them at all

My order was placed with an overseas company; they charged the credit card and said it would be 3-4 weeks b4 order arrived. At the end of the 5th week I emailed the company and told them the order hadn't arrived; no answer from them. Called the credit card company and had the charge removed from my cc. Wrote the company again and told them what I'd done. Got an answer this time - my order was probably seized and that when the seizure letter comes to send a copy to them and they will resend my order. It's been 2 months now and still no letter from Uncle Sam's druggie relatives....going to buy locally next time. Costs more but less problems.

Yes you will get a seizure letter if the US customs takes it. I have seen cases where a package is taken in the country it's leaving though. Our customs notifies other countries that they have a drug dealer sending drugs out of their postal system. In this case you won't get a notice.
90% of the foreign sources have a one week turn around. And given that their prices are usually half of what domestics charge it's usually worth the wait.

I just got my order from China in 3 days.... shocked me....mailman just left it at my door no sig (she knows me by now). Usually takes 10-14 days. I have had orders from other countries take 2 months though, but never a seizure.

I had a international pack not make it about 3-4 months ago, never heard shit or got shit since. I think needtogetas is right.....

But on the other hand, I have had many overseas packs make it just fine and some of the international prices are unbelivably low.

1) you will probably get a seizure letter if it was seized at all. i have had packages sent two days from each other and received them two weeks apart.
the only other scenario would be a controlled delivery. i doubt you should worry about that.
a seizure letter could take 30-90days to arrive
2) the reason why you wouldnt get a controlled delivery is dependent upon the size of the order imo. if it is obvious you are getting more gear than 1 person would use(trafficking) then you could be questionable. i rarely hear of any controlled deliveries.
good luck
ecp

You say it could take 30-90 days for the seizure letter to arrive? is this common? what is the average time that it takes to receive the seizure letter? And also, If you don't get this seizure letter after 90 days, is it safe to say your pack wasn't intercepted and your address was not flagged?

Are there a tracking number to follow? If you haven't receive the package finally you could talk with your source and ask them to resend the goods.

Top Bottom