Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Winstrol Injections Hurt Like Sustanon Injections?

JUICESEEKER

Last time i did a cycle. I included sustanon in it. And i remember the sust injection leaving me sore for days. I was so sore, i can hardly walk. My next cycle is going to be winstrol. Is the winstrol injection going to hurt as well.

I've injected sust and winny into my biceps and I can tell you they are worlds apary... I used organon sust and zambon winny... Winny was virtually painless, but you have to watch your pin pressure since it's water based and shoots in FAST... After injecting sust into my bi (this was my first site injection, I don't really get this anymore - knock on wood) i couldn't straighten it out for about 3-4 days, and if i forced it to straighten out, it hurt like a bastard.

YUM

genarr3 said:
Pain or lack there of depends more on what brand you're using then which drug.

To further define this, at least for suspension, whether the stuff is micronized makes a big difference, regardless of brand ... of and the concentration

NFG

What about TT winny? How does that injection feel?? I plan on spot shooting it when i start, all over my body...and ive heard it is hard to inject..should i just drink it?

Last Friday, I loaded a 3cc mixure of (Nile)Sustenon, (Spectro)Propionate, and(Spectro)EQ into both delts and both biceps. I did this because my glutes were too sore to continue with twice/weekly injections of the aforementioned drugs. Well let me tell ya... I haven't done an upper body workout since Friday afternoon. I've been VERY sore all weekend. Tonight, I think I'll attempt a chest work-out.

However, the temporary swelling those injections caused was esthetically pleasing... talk about getting your swole on.

Winny goes in painfully!!!! Sustanon goes in smooth. Winny hurts for days. Sustanon stopped hurting after third inj.

Top Bottom