Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do we really need orals ?

salties88

[FONT=&quot]Ive been reading quite a bit about orals and ive been thinking that they cause more issues than benefits. I mean don't get me wrong.. I can see their use strategically during a serious meet/contest preperation but for the average gym rat do they really worth it? Something tells me that in the long run they cause more issues. I think that injectables should be preffered over orals for the average gym rat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What is your opinion?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For the record I am on oxadrolone 100mg ed for 2 weeks now and I am seriously considering dropping it as Ive read several horror stories about wrecking havoc at the lipids.[/FONT]

do you really need steroids period??? no, you dont... its up to the person on what they want to use or not use... you dont need orals for a successful cycles if thats what your getting at...

Ive been reading quite a bit about orals and ive been thinking that they cause more issues than benefits. I mean don't get me wrong.. I can see their use strategically during a serious meet/contest preperation but for the average gym rat do they really worth it? Something tells me that in the long run they cause more issues. I think that injectables should be preffered over orals for the average gym rat.

What is your opinion?

For the record I am on oxadrolone 100mg ed for 2 weeks now and I am seriously considering dropping it as Ive read several horror stories about wrecking havoc at the lipids.

Which was true before you started.

All roids have effects.

Top Bottom