Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do u have ulcerative colitis, crohns? If so, read.

Nutrionalise

Hi all, I just joined this site after searching online for people suffering from ulcerative colitis, crohns or any other IBD.

I see a few posts about people wanting to bodybuild while suffering with these diseases. Well, it will be a lot harder to do with my information but it will destroy all the symptoms of your disease most of the time. I know you think it may be a scam, but I am currently on the diet, been doing it for 3 days and I already feel different.

I promise I am not just getting your hopes up for nothing, the lady that does it sells one book, nothing else - and you don't really need to buy it if you dont want to, you can look online for support groups.

The diet is called the SCD diet, and the book is called "breaking the vicious circle". If you can stick to the starting diet for 2 - 5 days then you can start to add the well needed carbs. The hard part is cutting out bread, grains and potatoes. I can't really explain it properly, I am just a guy that has started it and I KNOW how horrible ulcerative colitis is and I want others to get better.

I too have to find a way to bulk up while on this restricting diet, but I know that if you choose the right foods and start slowly then you can get a killer powerful diet that is targetted for us (people who can't digest the certain sugars and grains that other people can).

Please goto http://www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info/index.htm for more information. Please give me your replies on what you think.

P.S. I am helping you so you can help me gain muscle properly in the future :qt:

I understand that dairy can be a cause of this condition or a large contributor.

An allergy patch test (25 pin pricks) can also uncover others.

There is a very successful "natural" bodybuilder Champion in Michigan named Peter Neilson who battled this disease. He can be found via Google.

Hi all, I just joined this site after searching online for people suffering from ulcerative colitis, crohns or any other IBD.

I see a few posts about people wanting to bodybuild while suffering with these diseases. Well, it will be a lot harder to do with my information but it will destroy all the symptoms of your disease most of the time. I know you think it may be a scam, but I am currently on the diet, been doing it for 3 days and I already feel different.

I promise I am not just getting your hopes up for nothing, the lady that does it sells one book, nothing else - and you don't really need to buy it if you dont want to, you can look online for support groups.

The diet is called the SCD diet, and the book is called "breaking the vicious circle". If you can stick to the starting diet for 2 - 5 days then you can start to add the well needed carbs. The hard part is cutting out bread, grains and potatoes. I can't really explain it properly, I am just a guy that has started it and I KNOW how horrible ulcerative colitis is and I want others to get better.

I too have to find a way to bulk up while on this restricting diet, but I know that if you choose the right foods and start slowly then you can get a killer powerful diet that is targetted for us (people who can't digest the certain sugars and grains that other people can).

Please goto Breaking the Vicious Cycle - The Specific Carbohydrate Diet for more information. Please give me your replies on what you think.

P.S. I am helping you so you can help me gain muscle properly in the future :qt:

Thanks for the diet info.
But don't overlook getting some blood tests at least every 6 months or so.

Top Bottom