Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do u get ur syringes shipped in IL....

Yes you can, Ive done it before. I ordered them of the internet (where else) from a Co. in the South. I believe the rules are that you can't purchase them OTC in Illinois, but ordering them is no problem. Im not 100 percent sure of the law, but think thats what it is in our fine state.

certain websites that ship within the US state that it is illegal to use the pins for anything else but industrial use in IL. The disclaimer is there, but they still shipped no questions asked, no problems.

order from getpinz...descrete packageing. and they're super quick usually take 3 days.

RADAR

yea all good...... go to getpinz. if some how someone askes about them like a mail room mother fucker say you are going to use them for test and measurement....... i used an 18 gauge needle and syringe for model building.......kinda odd using syringes for building model tanks when i was 12 years old.....great for hard to get areas on model toys

Top Bottom