Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do u get it faster, or lose it faster.......?

juiceheadnyc

Say u stopped juicing or going to the gym for a month.

When u do decide to go back to the gym, or start juicing again.In that same time u came off will u go back to ur old self or get bigger or still not be how u used to look>??????????

i find that after a layoff from the sauce and working out that i can bounce back to my same old self pretty quickly after a couple weeks in the gym... not necessarily the same strength, but the size comes back rather quickly

well i knwo your probably going to get this alot and dont want to hear it but that is one of the biggest mistakes.. of coarse your going to have problems comming off the gear so the most critical thing to do is continue to work your ass off in the gym. If you quit the gym and the gear, while not do anythign for a month; depending on the type of gear becasue of how much will have stayed active in you for that period of time, you will definitly see a mojor decrease in size and strength. But the main thing is yes it will be harder becasue your body is resting.. excuse me not resting being out right fuckin lazy by not lifting.. your in for a rude awakening. Its gonna maybe make you want to stop liftin again.. but once agian you shouldnt stop by any means. Bust your ass... balls to the walls. :) The size will come back somewhat when starting again but the strength will be very hard to get back

No way i definately aint stoping knowing that i busted my ass all these months to throw it all away..

Just wondering if its easier to get or lose??

But as far as stoping??? no way......

disagree

I disagree with Hatecruncehes. I always take a week off after my cycle because I try to take a week off every 3 months or so anyway, and because you're in more of a catabolic state right after your cycle, so it makes sense to take the week off here.

i usually get more stronger if i take a short break from the gym let say 3 weeks. and i do not loose weigh IF i continue to eat right.

C

chaquito said:
i usually get more stronger if i take a short break from the gym let say 3 weeks. and i do not loose weigh IF i continue to eat right.

C

So, if you take three weeks off...you get stronger
Are you talking 3wk on and 3 wk off cycles here?

In my experience if I had been juicing and pumping iron for say 8 weeks and I were to lay off the gym for 3 weeks I would lose noticeable strength and I don't think I would want to waste my gains by being lazy in those three weeks.

Depending on my goals, weight, and progress, I would drop some cardio maybe, but I would continue doing the same weight as much as I could trying to make progress while trying to prevent degress.

It is also my opinion that you would lose more of your drug induced gains by taking too much time off from the gym post cycle. Once again, it goes back to your goals, your training, and your diet.

I doubt you gain strength post cycle by not working out for three weeks.

I continue to train hard post cycle and this time around I got stronger on a lot of lifts and didnt lose any strength. this is even during clomid therapy. my diet has stayed in check accept I bumped up cals to maintenance from being in a deficit and havent gotten any post cycle fat gain either

I have lost about 28 lbs in 12 weeks time while moving into my new house 4.5 month ago. I basically didnt train at all, didnt eat etc. from all the work that needed to be dine in the new house. After i was settled i hit the gym again i was weak as hell the first week. Strength came along after a few weeks. My body transformed a bit too.
Than decided to go on cycle again..allthough a very light one:
75-100 mg tren eod along with 100 mg virormones eod.

So far in about 5 weeks i have put about 26 lbs on me.

I say yes recovery is quite easy and losing muscle is also very easy

D.W.

Top Bottom