Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do supplements to help lower blood pressure exist?

tempest2003

someone said maybe potassium would help, but is there anything else anyone knows of that helps to lower blood pressure? i restrict my sodium, im not fat at all, im verry fit 6-7% bf strong, and lean. I really watch my salt but its still ranges from 120-170 over 70 to 90. can anyone help? thanks!

well fruit and high fibre diets have been shown to help

with the exception of diuretics all the other drugs used for high bp aren;t likely to be seen in a supplement form. not sure of natural dieuretics hve other side effects that might raise b.p. though

b.p. rises and falls during the day though, according to stress etc. 120/70 is fine......what does it usually read when you are calm and totally chilled out?

also some people just have high b.p's

those are the averages, it fluxuates, in a 1 1/2 month period i hit all those diffrent readings, and everywhere inbetween. they were taken the same time of day, once a week. so basicly i was prety calm for all of the readings!

tempest2003 said:
someone said maybe potassium would help, but is there anything else anyone knows of that helps to lower blood pressure? i restrict my sodium, im not fat at all, im verry fit 6-7% bf strong, and lean. I really watch my salt but its still ranges from 120-170 over 70 to 90. can anyone help? thanks!

Korean ginseng extract has been shown to reduce blood pressure. Calcium and magnesium should be taken also. Hawthorn extract is also known to reduce vascular resistance.

Top Bottom