Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do steroids have an effect on the CNS?

onerippedmofo

Here's the deal. I am very sensitive to a lot of different supplements, drugs, chemicals, etc due to a severe reaction to ephedrine I had a few years back and was wondering how, if at all, steroids (testosterone) affects the Central Nervous System (CNS).

The reason I ask is because I'm not feeling too good after starting my next cycle (Test Prop / EQ - 400mg of each per wk). I've used Prop and Deca before (my first cycle... currently on my second) without ever having any problems. I'm not sure if maybe it's cause I'm using a different supplier now or what. I've been on my cycle for about 2 weeks now and would really hate to have to stop. I am concerned however for my health. I also started taking a new multi-vitamin with a lot of different herbal stuff in it (no stimulants or anything) so I'm thinking it might be because of that and not the gear...

And as for questions regarding 'symptoms'... I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I just honestly can't describe them - I spent the better part of the year after my ephedrine 'incident' trying to explain what was going on neurogically inside me but just couldn't seem to encapsulate it in words. I just want to know if steroids have the ability to affect the CNS... thank you.

they have both direct and modulatory actions on the CNS. androgens are stimulants of the CNS. if you had issues with ephedrine it is not suprising that you are experiencing side effects.

macrophage69alpha said:
they have both direct and modulatory actions on the CNS. androgens are stimulants of the CNS. if you had issues with ephedrine it is not suprising that you are experiencing side effects.

Should I lower my prop dosage and bump up my eq dosage then?

It affects the CNS, but nothing like Ephedrine does..... Not really sure what is going on with ya, but you shouldn't feel stimulated like you would on Ephedrine.....

rizz

Top Bottom