Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do steroids have an effect on the CNS?

BigCracker said:
Good luck with that bro. Even the strongest willed individuals are not immune from the throes of addiction. I also was around drugs from a very young age. Half of my class smoked dope in 4th grade. I even knew 2nd graders that smoked weed too. If bodybuilding wasn't a part of my life as an adult who knows how much more I'd have partied? I can only imagine I'd be much worse off w/o BB in my life to steer me away from using drugs-esp meth, X, and coke. It's been almost 13 months to the day since I beat my 5 yr long problem with Nubain. I even started posting on EF back then for the purpose of keeping my mind off of using again. Good luck again. Peace. West Si-eeed!!!

thanks for the support dude. Is nubain hard on the liver like other pain meds.?

bigmouth2006 said:
i was already a drug addict before taking the aas that gave me those types of sides from the time i was 16-20 i was doing every drug under the sun and i stopped using and began working out when i was almost 21 i used eq when i was 23 or so in back to back cycles time on time off and continued to cycle with other aas until i was 25 and do to lifestyle changes and other issues i had to stop working out and started using again and relapsed and for the past year and a half twice as bad as when i used before.i wonder if the eq had any affect to making me relapse like i did? but having said all that i am clean and have been for a while and i plan to get bloodwork done before doing any gear.
Wow and you still had time to major in english... :)

Yes,
especially orals. If I do the new hightend doses of pills on the market these days I have to take a valium or a xanax every once in a while... Not addictive in quantity, perhaps a xan for a panac attack once a week and a valium while I'm stealing underwear and picking locks on bed posts.

proken said:
Yes,
especially orals. If I do the new hightend doses of pills on the market these days I have to take a valium or a xanax every once in a while... Not addictive in quantity, perhaps a xan for a panac attack once a week and a valium while I'm stealing underwear and picking locks on bed posts.
Which orals? You really pop benzos all the time like that...?

Seems that your CNS is sensitive to stimulants. Gear will also put your CNS into "high gear". I kinda know what you are referring to. Whatever you do, don't use Tren, I've read that some users get way too "edgy" with that. :chomp:

onerippedmofo said:
Which orals? You really pop benzos all the time like that...?
Hah! I know a guy going for his pro card and he has to eat four or five Valiums at night just to go to sleep, has a panac attack and eats four or five xanax that minute! Now there is some abuse. He's addicted, shame. Benzo withdrawl matches opiate withdrawl in intensity, but instead of 3 days it takes MONTHS to START to feel better.
3mg a week of xan, a a val here and there won't kill you. But, when I run out, I gotta admit I do reach for the niquil to go to sleep.
Look up xan withdrawl in goog, you'll see what I mean.
Cheers

proken said:
Hah! I know a guy going for his pro card and he has to eat four or five Valiums at night just to go to sleep, has a panac attack and eats four or five xanax that minute! Now there is some abuse. He's addicted, shame. Benzo withdrawl matches opiate withdrawl in intensity, but instead of 3 days it takes MONTHS to START to feel better.
3mg a week of xan, a a val here and there won't kill you. But, when I run out, I gotta admit I do reach for the niquil to go to sleep.
Look up xan withdrawl in goog, you'll see what I mean.
Cheers
Well I'm a recovering addict... I'm not going to be popping benzos anytime soon. What gear or orals are you on that is causing you to need them in the first place?

Top Bottom