Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do steroids come up in a pre employment urine drug test?

Ah thats the one Corus is Europe's second largest steel producer with annual revenues of around £12 billion and a crude steel production of over 20 million tonnes.

Nope! Never heard of them

lmao yeha that one ! but as its only and apprenticeship and about 60 people and plus everyone else who works there are going to be tested are they really going to spend up to 1000£ to test for gear on each person ? lol

lmao yeha that one ! but as its only and apprenticeship and about 60 people and plus everyone else who works there are going to be tested are they really going to spend up to 1000£ to test for gear on each person ? lol

I wouldn't think they would check especially for an apprenticeship,but Hey! Who knows?

hmmm have to chance it :| ... and if you know any one who has recently been in corus and had the pre employment medical urine test could you as and leave a post? :)

No, not for the most part but a local city in my area is now making that part of their drug testing when you take a job with the city.

No, not for the most part but a local city in my area is now making that part of their drug testing when you take a job with the city.

Man! That really sucks.....it's getting to the point you can't do anything anymore.

its kinda bad if they test for gear in the uk any ways cause its legal to use! but still worried about it might see if some one can find out what panel drug test they use there

Top Bottom