Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do sources go bad??

bigfatty

Sources provide us with goods we wouldn't normally be able to access. Illegal goods. It's illegal to possess and distribute. Sources sell these goods at a premium and with the internet they do a very profitable buisness. Although there is a major risk to their financial well being not to mention their freedom they must price accordingly. We don't mind paying extra for quality service.

Needless to say that sources don't go in to the buisness thinking they will be doing this forever. Eventually they need to "GET OUT". When would be the best time to go out, NOW. Right before summer is when they are the busiest = $$$. Now they can fill out all their orders and then not accept any more $$, that's one option. The more appealing option would be to do buisness for like 2 years with top notch service building a great reputation for themselves among the internet community. With this, they would need alot of references. References that would get $$$ providing the simple task of bringing in new orders.. and also when the time is right = now, to back up their story of them, let's say getting busted, or whatever. The references can even make $$$ asking for donations to help the sources legal problems.

Now, their making money these 2 years, but they have to deduct the product they are selling. Cutting into profits, would be reasonably half. Say on regular orders of $1000 they would profit about half. Now when they "go out" This would be total profit. Take orders for about a month before calling it quits, rake in all the cash, and simply say goodbye. Not just 5 - 6 g's, Lets talk about some real cash $100-150 g's. That's appealing huh?

Does every source go bad? No, some get busted for real. Maybe a few just call it quits and leave the game. But alot go bad. You guys are big boys, what are their client's going to do? Call the feds, and say "Hey i lost me juice money" No, this is total profit with no strings attached. It's gotta be convincing, as to not bring up attention and get whacked by a angry mob. So they would put out info that is unverifiable.

BTW, Since one goes down all the other scum scammers come out. I got emailed by a well known scammer (forbodybuilders) with lists and prices 2 days after all the busts started happening.

This is just a story, all fictious and any resemblance to actual people is purely coincedental. :rolleyes:

LET THE FLAMES BEGIN!

damn....really:p

hate to point out the obvious, but you have to with some people. sorry i had to make you sit there eating your popcorn and waste your 5 minutes.

Top Bottom