Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do some people just need more steroids?

Yes, some people do need more to get similar results to another.

It shouldn't be an outlandish difference in most cases - such as needing 2 or even 3x as much.

I'm pulling this number out of my ass, but I'd guess upwards of 50% variance. Guy A makes max gains on 1 gram of gear, while guy B needs 1.5grams per week to make equivalent gains.

The reason the pros are so big isn't because they have mega L33T genetic response to gear - it's because they take elite levels of gear. Anyone telling you otherwise is straight lying to you. The top pros are pros genetically because of their bone structure and muscle insertions primarily. Secondarily they may have superior metabolisms and insulin sensitivity etc, but most guys with average genetics can get HUGE if they take enough gear, eat enough food, and focus on getting stronger on the heavy compound exercises.

You won't be a mass monster on 500-1000mgs of gear. 1000mgs a week is like the entry level threshold for becoming a "big" dude in the gym. 1000-1500mg will get most guys to into really big territory in time. 2-3 grams a week gets you into national level bodybuilder size - in time.

Tom Platz interviewed 7 high level IFBB pro bodybuilders, and asked them what they used and how much. The guys were probably downplaying the amount of gear they were on by some amount, but even if they told the truth about exactly how much gear they were using, the weekly milligram amount of gear they used was in the range of 1800-2500mgs total steroids per week - for a contest cycle.

I'm guessing the interview took place sometime during the 90's, so it's a safe bet that guys are using more now.

Most guys aren't going to tell you this, but the more steroids you take - the bigger and stronger you get, provided your training, diet, and rest are on point. That's how it works.

You don't take 2500mgs of steroids per week because you're huge, you take more and more gear to get bigger and bigger. That's how it works.

I'm not saying anyone should be using that much gear, but that's honestly the kind of gear needed to get as big as these guys. Doesn't mean you'll look like these guys, but most guys can get huge in time IF they have accurate information to work off of. The problem is most guys are never given this information unless they get it on the down low from pro's they've lucked into befriending, or paid some high level BB'ing coaches that will divulge that information for a price.

Genetics primarily dictate how a bodybuilder will end up looking. Total drug use dictates how big that bodybuilder will get.

Flex Wheeler and Kai Greene did NOT start out big guys. They were small, but had superior bone structure and muscle shape. Slowly increasing their gear use over time is what got them as big as they are/where. That's how it works. It still takes time, but the real recipe for getting huge =

Heavy weights + lot's of food + lot's of steroids - over time. That's the secret to getting BIG. If anyone says otherwise they're either lying or not being entirely honest with you. That said, when I use the words big and huge, I mean relative to your height being "huge", to the point that you will stick out like a sore thumb anywhere you go and most people will be either interested in your physique or straight repulsed by it.

I have even mentioned Growth Hormone and Insulin. My advice, low dose GH is great, but going over 4iu's probably isn't necessary, and stay away from insulin if you value your health and physique.

Also, for any of you random huge guys that try to post otherwise, if you're naturally over 6' tall, and a solid/athletic'ish 225lbs or more - without even lifting, you're an anomaly compared to 99% of the population, and already possess greater overall size and strength than the majority of guys that actually lift - so if you're huge on 500mgs test a week, and you've never had to blast over a gram of gear a week for prolonged periods of time - you're the exception, not the rule.

Top Bottom