Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do some guys want you to look at their dicks in the locker room?

heavy_duty

god damn man sorry I had nowhere else to post this but a lot of guys in my gym just love looking at themselves naked and I swear they are trying to show off their wangs. wtf??? this only happens at 1/2 the gyms I've been a member of.

go to Wallmart and get a $5.00 full length mirror for your house man...C'MON!

ONE guy today had his towel so far up his arse trying to dry the crack & crevice.

then there's the guys who spend 1/2 hour on the work-out and 90 mins grooming in the locker room/shower. dont they have a shower at home.

how many of you regularly shit / shower/ shave/ brush teeth/ blow dry hair or shave head / trim nose & ear hair / squeeze pimples at the gym?

maybe its just me cause I live so close I go straight home and wash my balls and drink shake in my own domain :)

I hate the ones who put one leg up on the counter to dry their old ass balls. Makes me wanna puke. When I see shit like that going on, I walk right back out.

My friends own the gyms I train at, so I get to use the private bathroom. I dont even know what the locker room looks like, never even stepped foot in them.

lmao. you guys like that shit, eh? oh yeah, then why you laffin'? you know you think that shit is funny when some dude has his leg up on the sink and he's shaving his wackbag.

Its f-ing disgusting... Im sorry but 99% of the dudes that go to the gym, have a bathroom at home. I completely understand walking around naked or whatever when your showering to go to work or whatnot BUT dont squeeze your zits, shave your legs and balls and nair your ass in the gym lockerroom. There is no need for it.. I showered with 60 filthy, ugly, stinky college football players everyday for years. I didnt see any of the shit I see in the local gym.. LIke said above, have some respect and buy a freaking towel...

Oh, and have you ever noticed ( I am completely straight ) that the guys who have good builds always cover up, but the guys that are repulsive walk around like they are john holmes???

exactly man it's always the saggy ass mofo's :strider36

JuicedAthletics said:
Oh, and have you ever noticed ( I am completely straight ) that the guys who have good builds always cover up, but the guys that are repulsive walk around like they are john holmes???

heavy_duty said:
then there's the guys who spend 1/2 hour on the work-out and 90 mins grooming in the locker room/shower. dont they have a shower at home.
you know this because.... you watch them groom themselves for 90 minutes???
i just dont pay enough attention to dudes i guess :rolleyes: ... i must be too busy and focused on working out... :coffee:

tell you what bro, I drink A LOT of water and piss a few times when I'm at the gym.
I piss when I arrive, then I ride the bike for 30 mins and piss again then I lift and may have to piss again when I'm done. so no I dont stay and watch the guys for an hour and a half but they're in there every time I go back into the can.

Did you really think I was in the can for 90 min watching the guy shave his balls?

Top Bottom