Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do some guys want you to look at their dicks in the locker room?

well...i was going into the locker room after a workout to get changed when i see this fuckin dude sitting on the bench all wet from a shower with no fuckin' towel in between his scrawny, hairy ass and the bench with his balls just chillin' on the bench. (though...he did have the towel on the floor to keep his feet off the carpet)

i've seen him there before...he's an obvious homosexual, which i couldn't give 2 shits about either way, mid 30's, 150# soaking wet. i look over and explaine to him how fuckin' disgusting and unsanitary he is and asked that he doesn't rest his fuckin' dirty-ass balls on the same bench that i sit on without covering them up first.

he proceded to get all defensive and told me that i had a problem with him being a homosexual...long story short...after him getting all up in my face all yelling like a bitch...i told him i was gonna put his head through the fuckin' locker and he finally shut the fuck up :evil:

LMAO too funny See I make it a rule not to go in the locker room but if I have to It's real quick piss and leave becasue it goes against my number one rule That the one pole rule MINE dont care to see any others not even a peek I rather stink up my car and shower at home than see a bunch of FAT LARD ASSES BUTT NAKED with their ass In the sink And yes someone did that and thats was it for me

supra5469 said:
To me the worst was at my old gym, there was a fat old fuck that would wash himself from head to toe, completely naked in the hand wash sink in front of the mirror. This fucker snuck up to the sink next to me once when I was washing my hands and freaked me out! I was like WTF!!!!

he would do this everyday...needless to say I don't go to that gym anymore Fuckin freak!!

Thanks for the laughs. ;)

OMG I don't even know who to quote cuz everyones been funny on this thread. Hilarious.

BTW I've heard of some gyms being "hookup places" for dudes...so be careful in the lockerroom boyz (or should I say boysssssssssss...)

lol

AH HAHAHAHAHHAA! This is fantastic...

*wipes tears*

I was sitting on the bench, and this old guy comes up, and pulls one of those "leg up on the bench/toughguy" deals... and starts shootin' the shit with me... while his fruit basket is dangling in front of my face... Like move the fuck over guy... I don't need that shit hanging RIGHT in my face... MAN! lol

That's why I do not train at a gym, at least one of the reasons. Train at home. Why would you want to go to a gym to begin with?

Top Bottom