Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do some guys want you to look at their dicks in the locker room?

Bald Gorilla said:
GLORYHOLES!!!!! BWAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!

HumanTarget, I love that Avatar... What is it from?
just something i found. i honestly don't know if it's from anything pop culture.

C3bodybuilding said:
I hate the ones who put one leg up on the counter to dry their old ass balls. Makes me wanna puke. When I see shit like that going on, I walk right back out.

I saw a dude do it with a blow dryer. I freaked out and told the manager and they said that I was being irrational.

I think some guys who look like shit and have huge dongs definately do it. Just to even up the playing field. I was at the Y in Omaha, this old dude was walking around with a huge dong. Limp as a noodle and the shit was swingin lol. I started to laugh my ass off. All of these old fuckers were looking at me like I was the freak. For fuck sake a 50 yr old nasty bastard is walking around naked with his dick flinging around like a goddamn heavy bag in a boxing gym.

There's a fat, bald guy at my gym that spends 20 minutes blow drying his balls and ass in front of the mirror. Freak! After seeing that twice, I now go home to shower.

this is funny because i was just talking about this the last time i saw my family, in my gym its the older people that it seems just dont care anymore. they walk around naked all over then use the sink and lean there cock & balls on the counter, i have heard farts just sick shit i cannot even begin to desribe, then theres the guys like your talking about. i saw one dude cliping his nails blow drying his hair wtf he had really long hair, i think he was parting it down the middle shit i showered changed and left before he even left the sink, so i dont know how long he was, sorry for the rant but shit people lift shower and get the fuck out.

To me the worst was at my old gym, there was a fat old fuck that would wash himself from head to toe, completely naked in the hand wash sink in front of the mirror. This fucker snuck up to the sink next to me once when I was washing my hands and freaked me out! I was like WTF!!!!

he would do this everyday...needless to say I don't go to that gym anymore Fuckin freak!!

im still not sure what to make of this thread :worried: way too much prick talk....its just not a good habit to get into.....seriously... At first, I thought to myself, " what kind of sick fucks would even want to click on this thread, let alone reply to it and show public proof of it." Then I realized I had done it myself.....shiiiieet. :worried:

Top Bottom