Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Site Injections Make a Difference In Growth At The Site?

Do Site Injections Effect Growth In At The Injection Site?

• yes, i believe it enhances growth at the injection site

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No, i dont believe it makes a difference

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • It depends on the individual or the type of Gear used

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

WannaBPowerful

What is everyones opinions on site injections? If you have tried it, possibly list if you got better results in the injections sites or if you believe it helped.

i dont think it does anything. i injected in the biceps and hit a nerve, but that was about it. also, i think if site injections worked, your ass would get bigger from shooting in there.

ive never experienced any localized growth, however in smaller muscle groups fascia strecthing may be possible aiding with growth, or so " they" say. not recommended.

i know many disagree,
but i have been doing tri inj. with zambons/and fina and the triceps head that ive been inj. into is getting bigger.

do a search on this subject. Just read a thread a few days ago that is all depends on what AS it is. if memory serves(don't quote me, do a search)....test was not good for localailized growth, but winny and such were....don't recall the technicals...

my 2 cents...

Re: NO!

johnboy said:
The only way that it does is by increased scar tissue in the muscle. If you want muscles bigger that way then just take an 18 guage pin and stick your bi's and tri's 25X/day. This is one of the most stupid fucking myths ever known to man. Anybody that beleives otherwise is a dumbass IMO.

EXACTLY!

Top Bottom