Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do side effects vary on depending the type of tren you take?

mike m.

what is up boys, this my first time shooting Tren ace, I'm taking 75mg every other day. My previous cycles were of tren e and I had a bad changed of temper during those days gains were good but I was very irritated and emotional all the time, now that I'm running tren ace I'm experiencing sweat at night and that's all, strength went through the roof and gains are as good as they were with tren e and I'm not in that shitty mood any more, how many of you have experienced the same here switching tren? thank
you for sharing your experience.

The night sweats are probable the only side I get from tren but really I've never noticed a difference between ace or enth..... what else u stacking with? Has that changed from last time?

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

tren is very androgenic.. the more you use it and your body gets used to it than logically the less the androgens will hit you

also the more mature you get the better.

this bro science that a certain ester will cause less problems is derived from what i stated above, but also that different UGL's put out underdosed shit so guys don't get any consistency with their steroids

also the member above made a great point. if you stack tren with another androgen, then you will not only have MORE aggression but you will have more side effects. this is why i don't understand the logic behind stacking test at high dosages with tren.. makes zero logical sense .. other androgenic compounds like anadrol will also greatly increase sides

Tren is tren. The only difference the ester makes is how fast the drug is released from the ester and how frequently you need to inject. Assuming your dosages are the same, the side effects will be the same whether you use tren a or tren e.

Tren ace has a much short half life then tren e so the side effects will hit you faster. You would get the same side effects on tren e, you just wouldn't notice them until later on in your cycle because it takes longer for the drug to build up in your body.

The best thing you can do to prevent tren related side effects is to use the proper support supplements with your cycle.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:

1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

The only real difference would be tren cough. Guys just don't seem to ever get it with tren e but it is fairly common when using tren a.

As for mood and other sides, they should really be the exact same with both.

Tren is tren. The only difference the ester makes is how fast the drug is released from the ester and how frequently you need to inject. Assuming your dosages are the same, the side effects will be the same whether you use tren a or tren e.

Tren ace has a much short half life then tren e so the side effects will hit you faster. You would get the same side effects on tren e, you just wouldn't notice them until later on in your cycle because it takes longer for the drug to build up in your body.

The best thing you can do to prevent tren related side effects is to use the proper support supplements with your cycle.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:

1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

Yes I agree with muskate...

I think it important to mention that after many years of doing this that BEST solution for side effects when speaking on any individual drug is not only AI's etc but more so side effects are dose dependent. You get to a certain dose and you really are only going to see more side effects. Think of it just like food. Your body uses what it can and the rest is put to waste or converted to fat. Try starting your doses lower and ramping up your gains may continue for longer. (Think of tolerance)

If tren gives you agression cut back a little, add cabaser, winnstrol, go into the cycle not eating too many simple carbs and keep it that way. Simple carbs are a demon on tren if you are eating too many. Gotta learn your body

Top Bottom