Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do sarms need anti estrogen

45ailitha

I have a friend of mine who ran a cycle of sarm's. He said that he ran lgd 4033 and something else he didn't remember. The problem is he said he started to get estrogen issues and nipple irritation.

I've been doing some reading and years ago people would say you always need an anti estrogen with lgd. now I'm hearing you don't. It's something changed in the past few years?

There are very rare cases where I have seen people get minor gyno irritation with lgd but its very rare and often times the quality comes into question.. sarms do not convert to estrogen and you should not have any issues with real sarms however i have always said, that no matter what you are using, whether it converts to estrogen or not, you still need to have an ai ON HAND regardless...

Sarms do not convert to estrogen as Dylan pointed out. I also recommend to always have an AI on hand. Make sure that you use trusted sources for your sarms sir. I recommend both Umbrella Labs and Sarms4Sale

I have a friend of mine who ran a cycle of sarm's. He said that he ran lgd 4033 and something else he didn't remember. The problem is he said he started to get estrogen issues and nipple irritation.

I've been doing some reading and years ago people would say you always need an anti estrogen with lgd. now I'm hearing you don't. It's something changed in the past few years?

some sarms do like lgd4033 and s23 might need them

but most mainstream sarms like cardarine gw ostarine mk testolone rad dont need AIs or anti estrogens

Top Bottom