Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do sarms cause cancer

Henory

I was talking to some guys at the gym about sarms and one guy said he really wants to use them but he's scared because you read that they cause cancer
is there any sort of truth behind that or is it just made up lies kind of like the stuff anti-vaxxers say?
I’m 26 years old and need an edge in the gym but don’t want to use steroids

OMG, NO THEY DO NOT... weve covered this a million times... also, wtf are you talking about anti-vaxxers for etc... what on earth does that have to do with anything? not to mention thats bias based on your opinion... half the people called "anti-vaxxers" are demonized for having concerns etc... funny thing is that in OUR industry, people say sarms for example dont have enough studies on them when some go back to the 90's yet you want to bring up a vaccine that has not even been around for a year where WE are the ones that are the study group.... SMFH, you are about as ignorant as they come... people termed "anti-vaxxers" get attacked for saying they dont think its right to be forced against ones will to put things in their bodies that are not comfortable with... most "anti-vaxxers" are not even anti vax but are anti communism and anti marxism... you dont FORCE things onto people.. you have zero clue what you are even talking about... clearly you have done less than zero minutes of research as weve covered this one million times...

Last edited:
No sir, they do not cause this issue. Please point us towards one person that has had this occur

I was talking to some guys at the gym about sarms and one guy said he really wants to use them but he's scared because you read that they cause cancer
is there any sort of truth behind that or is it just made up lies kind of like the stuff anti-vaxxers say?

Truth is no one really knows, there is not enough research and these compounds are relatively new compared with AAS. They are research chemicals and you use them at your own risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ THIS, it is made up

the actual studies done on sarms did not show cancer being caused. there are actual studies that show the opposite. GW was actually seen as being anti-tumor growth and the study people allude to with cancer the rodents were given a super ridiclous amount on purpose. the equivalent was like 5000mg a day or something like that when we only use 20mg max

remember anybody can claim anything online and say anything, there is no filter unfortunately so you need to trust the science, the fitness industry especially spreads a lot of horseshit amongst each other on a wide change of topics because the industry is run by greedy businessmen and not scientists as it should. for every chris aceto out there who knows his shit, there are 1000 nut jobs

sarms do NOT cause cancer, there is no truth to that
the studies on sarms and cancer are NOT with sarms they are with ppar agonists and they use 1000x times the dose

Top Bottom