Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do puffy nipples indicate a propensity to gyno?

McFakerton

One of the things I've been most concerned about as I do research for my upcoming cycle (in a while, after I've done enough research) is gyno.

I've always had kinda puffy nips. Nothing major, and I don't feel any lumps behind them so I'm thinking it's just some fat buildup. However, I'm thinking that this would make any even miniscule gyno symptoms that much more noticeable.

Does having slightly fatty nips indicate a predisposition to gyno?

A good way to test is when showering do you feel extra sensitivity from the water on your nipps, if so, the yes gyno is setting in, get on some Nolvedex quick or another anit-estrogen.

I'm not actually on a cycle yet. I was just curious if having already kinda fatty nips meant that I had a higher chance of getting it.

McFakerton said:
I'm not actually on a cycle yet. I was just curious if having already kinda fatty nips meant that I had a higher chance of getting it.

No, this doesnt mean you have a higher chance. Everyone holds fat in different places, some worse than others. What is your bf currently, and have you ever been in the high single digits of bf? I ask this if it is indeed fat you should be able to reduce over time, with proper diet/cardio.

But to answer you question by experince.. I have the same problem, but you no longer would know it. For some reason and this has been all my life, I carry or hold fat in my chest. The worse part about it, is that is not all over the chest just behind the nipple area. But again, you would never notice it now. I really dont start to tell it unless Im around 13 -15 bf and I dont know if anyone else even notices. But I sure as hell do.

mine are a bit puffy but not from aas and there not sensitive. can that be cured without surgery?

I'm down to about 11-12% bf right now. I've not been in the single digits for years. Soon enough I'll be there again. (I hope)

McFakerton said:
One of the things I've been most concerned about as I do research for my upcoming cycle (in a while, after I've done enough research) is gyno.

I've always had kinda puffy nips. Nothing major, and I don't feel any lumps behind them so I'm thinking it's just some fat buildup. However, I'm thinking that this would make any even miniscule gyno symptoms that much more noticeable.

Does having slightly fatty nips indicate a predisposition to gyno?

YES

Try some yohimburn ES from the AFstore. Apply it to each stubborn fat area (such as your chest in this case).

macrophage69alpha said:

Agree.. What you have is pubertal gyno. In one form or another, IT"S GYNO.... Whether it comes hereditary, puberty or AAS, it's Gyno. There are formulas that you can take to assist in the subsidation of the current effects but I would never consider a cycle without the correct Anti-E's being ran the duration of th cycle. After all, if you already have gyno how can you tell if it's getting worse from the AAS???

Could someone tell me i have a lump behind both nippels its from anabolic steriods annabol is the name the right nipple is bigger than the left i was told if i keep taking tamoxafen they will go is there any other way ?surgery is too exspensive

Top Bottom