Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do pro BB take time off?

I was wondering if Pro body builders take time off from AAS in the off season? What do you guys think?

Yes. Several recent Mr O's (Dexter, Ronnie and Jay) have mentioned taking 3 months off supps'.

it really doesn't matter what they do bro. but to answer your question to them taking time off is really only a gram a week of gear. i mean it is a joke

giving the body a break is very important for our health. they don't care about their health, they are making a lot of money from sponsorships

My point is that they are pros and we are not so if they do something crazy or extreme then it doesnt mean we should too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

True but, as per my point, if even a freak takes time off then those who look to stay on can learn from that. And we're seeing way more - non-freaks - staying on.

True but, as per my point, if even a freak takes time off then those who look to stay on can learn from that. And we're seeing way more - non-freaks - staying on.
i completely agree... we are not pros and non freaks have no business copying what they do... they are pros for a reason.. and that doesnt make everything they do right or safe either...

Yes they do. I train a couple of pros and they drop down to nothing but TRT for 2-3 months every year.

Top Bottom