Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do orals give you heartburn??

BuildUp

I know it's not acid reflux or anything like that, I get heartburn after an hour or so of taking my orals and I drink water like a fish, any suggestions?

BuildUp said:
I know it's not acid reflux or anything like that, I get heartburn after an hour or so of taking my orals and I drink water like a fish, any suggestions?

do you intake food with them or alone?

I've noticed that when i take them without food i get almost the same thing (heartburn) but if i take it with food im fine..

I get heartburn like a mf-er while taking orals. I just take some tums and keep drinkin water. I'd love to find a better solution for it though. I think its bad for you to take too many antacids.

buildup,

Try taking a couple of cap fulls of organic apple cider vinegar every day and your heartburn will go away.

cheers.

I get bad heartburn with orals,usually dbol does it. I just eat a ton of rolaids and drink lot's of water,suck's but everything comes with a price i guess.

buffalo said:
I get bad heartburn with orals,usually dbol does it. I just eat a ton of rolaids and drink lot's of water,suck's but everything comes with a price i guess.

why take a bunch of rolaids when you can take one pepcid a day and never ever get any reflux

Top Bottom