Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do oral AAS pass system quicker?

Are orals quicker out of the system then injectables?
Yes.

Most common below:

Nandrolone decanoate = 18 months
Nandrolone phenylpropionate = 12 months
Boldenone undecylenate, trenbolone (acetate, enanthate), injectable dianabol = 4-5 months
Testosterone-mix, enanthate and cypionate = 3-4 months
Oximetolone, fluoxymesterone, stanozolol injectable, drostanolone propionate = 2 months
Oral dianabol, proviron = 5-6 weeks
Methenolone enanthate = 4-5 weeks
Oxandrolone, oral stanozolol, testosterone propionate = 3 weeks
Oral testosterone undecanoate = 1 week
Testosterone base = 1-3 days
Clenbuterol = 4-5 days
Ephedrine = 6-10 days
Diuretics (furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide and trianterene) = 1-2 days

I work with this timeline for doping purpose.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

with the exception of no esters and suspension injectables yes

half lives and detectable times are 2 different things though
Oh yes... That's true.

I thought he's was talking about how much longer to get his body out of steroids.

yes but like steve pointed out, no esters and suspension would be comparable or quicker but generally, yes, they will be out quicker

In general, the less the half-life, the quicker it is out of your system. Do not confuse that with detection times though. Tests now are very advanced and can detect much less amounts of metabolites than they used to. I recommend that any tested athlete not use PEDs.

In general, the less the half-life, the quicker it is out of your system. Do not confuse that with detection times though. Tests now are very advanced and can detect much less amounts of metabolites than they used to. I recommend that any tested athlete not use PEDs.
Well... so it is better to end the Olympics, as long as there is a demand for maximum performance, drugs will continue to be used.

I am extremely skeptical and may sound extremely frivolous, but I do not believe in high-performance, drug-free sports these days.

That is why there are numerous protocols to deceive doping.

It all depends on the half lives.

Oral steroids have short half lives so they pass through the body quickly, but so do injectable steroids with short esters.

Top Bottom