Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Not Sign!! Be Careful!

dsnuts

BROS-

Someone keeps deleting my threads and responses here. So i hope this gets through. DO NOT SIGN FOR ANYTHING RIGHT NOW. In fact i would seriously consider rejecting all packages from the EAST. There is some shit going down, whether people want to admit it or not. I am not going to write long caue this will probably get deleted. SOMEONE HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE???

now that I see this post might make it through I will elaborate.....

I know of at least 4 people who have received visits from "people" we all dont like in the last 5 days. All of them had ordered from the same "company". I tried to make this known last week but everyone discounted what i had to say. I also know of at least a dozen packages that have sat in 1 place for over 1 week and all were express packages. Up until today all of the affected packages were express packages. HOWEVER- I have now heard of 2 different regualr mail deliveries that were controlled. I am not bullshitting bros. I cannot confirm the regular mail ones but can confirm the express ones. There are dozens of people that have orders outstanding and almost without fail, they are all experiencing the same thing. Packages sitting in places for weeks and then BAM, all of a sudden it clears. Give me a break, they arent going to "misplace" all of his stuff but no one elses.

I dont want to scare everyone, but better safe then sorry

JUST BE CAREFUL

I got a package from the east today, he he, no problems. Took only 2 days (delivery) and these are no fakes !!! Winstrol & clomid...:D :D :D

So better be more specific, man

BY THE EAST I MEAN THE FAR EAST... Where women have big JUGGS. If you dont know who I am talking about dont worry, you will know.

dsnuts said:

I know of at least 4 people who have received visits from "people" we all dont like in the last 5 days. ........ I also know of at least a dozen packages that have sat in 1 place for over 1 week and all were express packages. Up until today all of the affected packages were express packages. HOWEVER- I have now heard of 2 different regualr mail deliveries that were controlled.............

And HOW do you know these things?

Top Bottom