Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do injectables harm the liver?

rightblow

Hey guys.. I have recently been abstaining from alcohol for the most part because I have heard that it isnt good for your liver while doing a cycle. Then I had a few people tell me that injectables don't affect your liver like orals do. Is this true?

I don't believe Tren hurts your liver and winny is an oral that was made into an injectable so it doesn't count.
For all practical purposes, no, injectables that don't need to be processed by the liver in order to work don't harm your liver. Unless you inject straight into it of course. That would harm it.

Most AS make the livers job a little more taxing, however, some more so than others. Usually 17 alpha alkylated orals are a tougher since its more difficult for the liver to metabolize them.

Simple answer though... just don't drink while on. Search for Fonz's post on degraded protein synthesis from blood alcohol content.

Finaplix, compared to other injectibles is more toxic to the kidneys. Since this is a strong androgen, side effects such as acne and aggression are also possible. Due to the toxicity of this drug, most bodybuilders will limit their finaplix usage to 4-6 weeks, though they may continue using the less toxic steroids in their cycles for up to 12 weeks. Fina is not a controlled substance.

Top Bottom