Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I need support supplements with test?

Udrtan

The next time I want to run only testosterone – doI need all the support supplement with it anyways? Things like liversupport, or kidney support? I don't want to buy too much, so pleaserecommend me something that is really needed, not just in case. I ama bit broke now, so can't afford everything.

Liver and kidney supports are a sham, save your money.

Focus on - blood pressure
- estrogen control if needed (get an AI on hand)
- and of course a good diet

Testosterone is not liver toxic, so there is no need for liver supporting supplements. I would say that you need to keep an eye on your cholesterol and blood pressure more than anything. For cholesterol I would recommend N2Guard (which can be also very helpful for BP), and flaxseed oil (one spoon per day). For BP, you just need to have some meds in case it will raise excessively.

Obviously, it is not a supplement, but you must as an Ai with testosterone, being aromasin the best choice.

I might suggest holding off on the cycle. If you are worried about supports then how will you afford a good PCT? Just keep saving up until you have all the proper compounds.

For on cycle:
aromasin
N2Guard

For PCT
N2Guard
Ostarine
Cardarine
HCGenerate ES
Clomid
Nolva

Is this N2Guard really that good? I mean, it helps with so many problems, that it looks quite impressive it this is true. Sounds like a universal supplement to take.

How much do you estimate should a PCT with supplements cost for a 12 weeks cycle?

Well, N2Guard has over 30 ingredients, including TUDCA and NAC - the best liver supporting elements out there. So it is definitely a very universally healthy supplement to take, and it has a bunch of benefits.

As for the PCT cost, for me it is always around 400-500 USD. I know that might be expensive, but without the right PCT, the cycle is pointless.

Is this N2Guard really that good? I mean, it helps with so many problems, that it looks quite impressive it this is true. Sounds like a universal supplement to take.

How much do you estimate should a PCT with supplements cost for a 12 weeks cycle?
check out the reviews on it and take a look at the ingredients. you can read about the individual ingredients and their benefits. i can tell you n2guard sells for a reason, it is a must use supplement

N2Guard is definitely a great supplement. What you can do is research the individual ingredients and you will see their benefits.

As for the cost of a PCT, it depends on your source. I feel it is much more important to use a good source for things like SERMs.

Top Bottom