Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do i need K-Y jelly

h-train

well its been 9 wks and i havent got my order yet. e-mailed him 5wks ago said dont worry its on the way.i dont want to be one of those guys who e-mail a source every day.he had some good ref.what do you guys think do i need to grease up my backside so it dosent hurt so bad. only sent the minimum so i wont be out to much cash. live & learn

Have you emailed a mod? He could tell you if you need the K-Y. LOL. There is a legit source who has had total shit for luck lately. I'm still waiting on my order from 6 weeks ago. Hopefully we will both get our stuff!

didnt e-mail a mod dont have secure e-mail.but did have a friend who orderd from him said only took 10 days & the longest 13 days

9 weeks to the day for me also and the guy has had some bad luck with a few people but I know he's a good guy and will come through

h-train said:
well its been 9 wks and i havent got my order yet. e-mailed him 5wks ago said dont worry its on the way.i dont want to be one of those guys who e-mail a source every day.he had some good ref.what do you guys think do i need to grease up my backside so it dosent hurt so bad. only sent the minimum so i wont be out to much cash. live & learn

If you dont email him he might forget - be respectfull and just ask for timelines and email him afterwards. You need to get a secure mailing acct I as well as other mods wont reply if not.

Top Bottom