Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I need HCG with trenbolone?

you dont *need* anything other than to not kill yourself.

I would recommend the use of HCG with tren though.

NFG

Use H C G with all cycles of 10 weeks or more....the steroid used is not the important factor but rather the time "on" is.

500 iu's either IM or subQ per day mid cycle and then again the last two weeks of the cycle.

RG:)

Realgains said:
Use H C G with all cycles of 10 weeks or more....the steroid used is not the important factor but rather the time "on" is.

RG:)

Come on RG...Tren and Deca are know to suppress one's HPTA hard and faster than anything else. That is a ridiculous statement!

HCG should be used during and at the end of every cycle including tren or deca, if you want to recover the fastest way possible. Clomid should follow as normal. I recomend n-dex while runnig the HCG

You don't "need" HCG when you're running tren, but you will be happy you did. Tren shuts you down faster and harder than any other AAS.

`

RG has a point.

I believe his statement was right, but he was focusing more on TIME than on the roid. agreed 10 weeks + needs (or SHOULD have) HCG ... but isnt REALLY needed.

hell you dont NEED clomid, to be honest. you can lose lots of gains and not use it ... its up to the individual whether he wants to spin wheels and do nothing.

But i do agree cycles of ANY length with nandrolone or trenbolone SHOULD include HCG

NFG

Re: `

NFG123 said:
RG has a point.

I believe his statement was right, but he was focusing more on TIME than on the roid. agreed 10 weeks + needs (or SHOULD have) HCG ... but isnt REALLY needed.

hell you dont NEED clomid, to be honest. you can lose lots of gains and not use it ... its up to the individual whether he wants to spin wheels and do nothing.

But i do agree cycles of ANY length with nandrolone or trenbolone SHOULD include HCG

NFG

Clomid is the most important part of any cycle. You will go into a catabolic state faster, just eating away at your new muscle, without the restart of your HPTA. Tren and deca cause more testicular atrophy than any other substance. Hcg is not "needed", but highly recomended in all cycles including those 2 substances and any cycle longer than 10 weeks.

hcg should be used with all cycles, regardless of length. there is no purpose of using hcg during a cycle, though i would use clomid. 500iu every third day for three weeks is plenty and i agree with lawnsaver, use nolva with it, it is a definite plus

Clomid definitely......hcg if you are one who is prone to testicular shut-down from tren/deca(which most of us are)

I ran a Tren+Deca+Test cycle and used clomid post cyle, I do regret not using HCG the last 2 weeks since my balls are still atrophied.

Top Bottom