Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I need an estrogen blocker and how soon

Speralta1981

I'm going on the 6th week of my cycle of tren e 200mg and test blend 350mg 2x a week and just curious as to ...If and when I should start taking a estrogen blocker or if there's anything else I should take any feed back would be greatly appreciated thank you

Arimedex is must especially 6weeks into your cycle it's cheap if u order from peptide website your nipples should be kinda soar if you are one good dose of test the great thing is its irreversible once you start take same time every morning

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk

Also letrozole is great along with proviron which has many other great effects like making your receptor cites better more bang for your buck

Arimedex is must especially 6weeks into your cycle it's cheap if u order from peptide website your nipples should be kinda soar if you are one good dose of test the great thing is its irreversible once you start take same time every morning

Thank you I'll get it asap but what do you mean by irreversible

Say your nipples are tender which is #1 sign of gyno coming once u start arimidex it should work right away especially only 6 weeks just get asap if u need help lmk

Awesome thank you I'll get some asap ...and what do you mean by irreversible

Say your nipples are tender which is #1 sign of gyno coming once u start arimidex it should work right away especially only 6 weeks just get asap if u need help lmk

Can prove a lame with a link to order please there so many sites don't know which to trust

Top Bottom