Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I need a estrogen blocker on this cycle

9874Rolan

I am already on testosterone year-round doing 200 mg a week for the past four years. I have not run an actual cycle in two or three years so I'm gearing up for 1 and I wanted to run 500 mg a week of testosterone cypionate along with turinabol 50mg a day. do I need an anti estrogen if I do this cycle or not. I'm 230 lb and 46 years old

you need an aromatase inhibitor, either aromasin or arimidex. You should have some sort of gauge on how estrogen prone you are... i would start at either 12.5 mg eod of aromasin or .5 mg eod of arimidex and assess from there...

Dylan has you covered on this one. Make sure you are getting bloodwork done throughout so you can see how your body is responding to everything

I am already on testosterone year-round doing 200 mg a week for the past four years. I have not run an actual cycle in two or three years so I'm gearing up for 1 and I wanted to run 500 mg a week of testosterone cypionate along with turinabol 50mg a day. do I need an anti estrogen if I do this cycle or not. I'm 230 lb and 46 years old

You do need an ai on that cycle but don't abuse it, start with 12.5mgs aromasin eod (so every other day) and keep nolvadex on hand

btw I like test and tbol cycles nice clean bulk
consider adding preworkout ostazol 3 caps
and cycle support for organs n2guard 7caps you need the liver support

Top Bottom